Important Facts To Know Before Having Lip Filler Procedure
Every one of us would rather have fuller lips though sad to say that not all of us are endowed with it and even those who are born with full lips might even have thinner lips already as they age. Yes, while we age, some great features we have will start to look less attractive. However, there is a solution for that as there are now lip fillers so that your full lips will be back again. This procedure can be done in a cosmetic clinic by a certified technician. If you are interested to have fuller lips once again, then you should start checking out for one again. Just be sure that you will check the credentials not only of the cosmetic clinic but also of the technician who will assist you. Note that not all of them are reputable.
Before getting the lip filler procedure though, you must first familiarize about the procedure so that you will know what to expect. You can check out some of the important facts below:
- Know that there are many types of lip fillers that can be used to make your lips fuller and pumper again. However, among these fillers, one that is similar to hyaluronic acid that is also found in your system is the most commonly used. This filler will aid in enhancing the volume of your lips.
- Through the hyaluronic acid filler, you can expect that your lips will be enhanced in shape, volume and structure. You will enjoy the effects for about six months though if you feel that your lips is starting to be back to what it used to be, you can have the hyaluronic acid filler again.
- The result will be enjoyed almost immediately like after the expected swollen of your lips that will last for about 24 hours. When your lips will settle, you can trust that you will start to see the desired results that will last with you for the next few months.
- If the lip filler is done the right way like if you are with an expert cosmetic doctor, you should not feel anything with your lips like there is no difference from the normal lips that you have now even when you will use them like for kissing and so on.
- Expect that during the procedure, you will feel something like a sting and then a pinch since the needle will be injected to your lips. When that is done, the doctor will ice your lips and that’s it. You can just get on with your usual activities. This is actually just a very comfortable procedure and will be done in a jiffy.
- This procedure is known to have zero downtime. You will not be burdened that can make you skip your work. That is why, you can even have this during your lunch break.
So, if you are discontented with the look of your lips now, you should have the lip filler procedure.